The government of Puerto Rico announced starting August 16, 2021, that we must follow the following rules;
- All guests must wear a face mask while on public areas including, lobby, hotel hallways restaurants, and pool area.
- All guests must complete the Travel Declaration form and everyone who is not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with the Moderna, Pfizer or Janssen vaccines, must provide evidence of a negative molecular or antigen test for COVID-19 performed within the 72-hour period prior to your arrival to Puerto Rico. If staying more than seven days, non-vaccinated guest must provide a negative Covid test every 7 days. Please visit https://www.travelsafe.pr.gov/ to learn more.
- Rooftop: Our rooftop restaurant ARYA remains open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Monday: 8am-9pm
- Tuesday–Friday: 8am-11pm
- Saturday: 9am-11pm
- Sunday: 9am-9pm
- Our first level restaurant Raya remain open from Tuesday to Saturday 5pm to 10pm.
- Room service remains open every day from 8am to 9pm.
- The beach is open for the public. However, you must always wear your mask unless you are swimming.
- Amenities such a massage service and lagoon experiences remain open.
Commitment to Cleanliness:
O:LV 55 is certified by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company on health and safety protocols. On times like these we must reinforce our standards for hygiene and take additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. We are implementing extra steps in our programs to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
We have implemented new procedures to assure we address Covid-19 including everything from handwashing, guest room and common areas sanitation.
Our associates have been trained on the new protocols of hand hygiene and guest room sanitation with a focus on high-touch area. Ongoing training still on place following new guidelines of the CDC and local government information. Public areas are sanitized frequently with special attention to the front desk area, elevator buttons and door handles.
Please review our Guest Safety Guide.